9.06.2005

introspection...

i came here to find meaning and realized that meaning is nothing more than a lofty concept. yet somehow i delude myself into believing that maybe once, if only for a moment, meaning will come. i blindly pursue depth, thinking there is such a thing. perhaps in these words lies an epiphany; perhaps in my ramblings i will find myself. yet in this futile search i am lost. somehow, i no longer recognize what i am searching for. i have become my blindness, masking myself in some unfamiliar ambiguity. what lies in the mirror matserfully disguises what lies beneath its counterpart. chaos, a disillusioned soul, an empty quest. then all at once it falls around me and the silence grows. yet silence is not peace and this place is not real. i cannot hold this new self together any easier than i can find some old more familiar self.

|

2 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rod Stewart Ordered to Pay for Vegas Show
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
Don Jr

If you are interested, go see my best home business opportunity related site.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

suck my balls anonymous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home